To provide technical and VR training in order to understand the requirements within the Aviation Fire Service in relation to Incident Command.
Demonstrate appropriate competency in applying these skills at simulated VR incidents.
- Understand the principles of risk management.
- Understand the application of a tactical mode.
- Develop a tactical plan.
- Continuously review information and adjust plans to meet changing needs of incidents.
- Conduct a comprehensive handover briefing with the L2 incident commander.
- Undertake a Sector Commander role at a level 2 incident.
- Undertake Incident Commander role at Aviation Incidents.
- Conduct a hot debrief with crews.
You will also experience
- Being trained by Operation Gatwick Airport Fire Service Managers.
- Training delivered at Gatwick Airports CAT 10 Operational Fire Station.
- An insight into JESIP and Local Authority Liaison with reference ICS.
- Using Gatwick’s state of the art VR system (XVR) operated by a qualified ICS Assessor.
VR ONLY, NO FIRE KIT REQUIRED